Thursday, February 16, 2012

Doing Sudarshan Kriya is the best ! ...says model Nethra Raghuraman

'Doing Sudarshan Kriya is the best'
Feb 16, 2012, 03.23PM IST TNNLisa Antao ]

'Doing Sudarshan Kriya is the best'
...says model Nethra Raghuraman, who follows the Art of Living










Doing Sudarshan Kriya is the best !
...says model Nethra Raghuraman, who follows the Art of Living

My personal de-stress mantra is...
doing the Sudarshan Kriya, which is the best. I do it everyday for about 20 minutes, and it makes a big difference to my life. I have been following the Art of Living since the past four years. Besides this, I also workout or run, which makes me feel good.
In my leisure time...
work out, preferably everyday for about an hour or so. I'm a voracious reader and enjoy both the fiction and non-fiction genre. In fact, I read a variety of genres. Having said that, I have an affinity towards the historical genre. The Last Mughal by William Dalrymple is one of my favourites. I listen to music, right from hip-hop to Hindustani and Carnatic classical. I love listening to old hindi songs and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.
Tips to de-stress...
I have personally experienced great changes  since I have been following the Art of Living.  And so, I highly recommend this to others. I also recommend that people workout regularly as it the keeps the mind and body fit.
A cook or a foodie...
I'm not much of a cook. But whenever I visit my husband in Singapore, I enjoy cooking for him. I'm still getting the hang of cooking. I'm not a foodie. I can't handle spicy food and prefer simple food and can eat it everyday without complaining.
My hobbies...
Besides reading, I would like to learn new languages as well. I'm looking forward to learning Spanish. Sometimes, I like to do charcoal paintings. I also love to dance, but sadly I have lost touch with it. About two-and-a-half years back I used to dance along with Sandeep Soparrkar and do shows as well. But lately, I have been travelling a lot and so I don't get time to pursue my hobbies. But I'm looking forward to pursuing them back again.
Homebody or party animal...
I like listening to psychedelic trance and I enjoy clubbing or going to beach parties with my friends. But sometimes, I just like to relax at home. Since all my friends have a hectic work schedule, partying happens just once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment